Are you ready to go beyond the basics in Excel? Our intermediate Excel training course covers more complex Excel functions, charting, and data tools. Build upon your basic knowledge of this essential application to learn more formatting, more formulas, and more functionality. You will learn to work with functions such as IF, Proper, Roundup, and Date and Time functions, as well as how to create visual impact with your data by creating charts. It also looks at how to create formulas across multiple spreadsheets in the same document. Our instructors will be available to answer your questions and make sure you have a firm understanding of Excel at a deeper level.
Before taking this class, students should have an understanding of basic Excel formulas and functions, experience entering data into Microsoft Excel, familiarity with Windows, and basic computer skills.
Formulas & Functions
Moving and Copying Data in Excel
Working with More Functions
Working with Multiple Worksheets
Formatting Cells and Appearance
Introduction to Basic Charts
Intermediate Excel training covers things beyond the basics, to give you more developed skills in building your spreadsheets, creating formulas to automate them, and adding visual impact with formatting and charts.
Your instructor for this course will be from AdvantEdge Training & Consulting.
- Business Acumen
- Job Knowledge
- Explore how to utilize complex functions, including date and time functions and IF statements and AutoSum
- Learn about organizing data, working with multiple worksheets, and basic charting
- Build on skills learned in the Basic class
- Learn how to do more with copying and pasting, such as creating custom lists
- Learn more advanced formatting techniques like conditional formatting
In-Person / Online
$275/per person**Group pricing available for teams