How is your wellbeing? During the past few years, higher education has experienced significant challenges, with retirements, career shifts, smaller pools of candidates, and individuals experiencing burnout. How can we take a proactive, balanced approach to our wellbeing? Join us for a session focused on simple, effective strategies to enhance your wellbeing. Using Martin Seligman’s PERMA model, participants will explore five variables leading to enhanced wellbeing: positive emotion, engagement, relationships, meaning and achievement. Through reflection and discussion, participants will discover approaches they can utilize everyday to build a foundation of wellbeing.
- Workforce Competencies- Communication, Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Competencies-Conflict Management, Emotional Intelligence, Team Leadership, Trust, Talent Management, Relationships
- Develop understanding of the concept of wellbeing.
- Understand the five components of the PERMA Model: Positive Emotion, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning and Achievement.
- Practice strategies for each component of the PERMA model to enhance your emotional wellbeing.
- Be able to incorporate various wellbeing strategies into your regular routine.
Register now to save your spot and receive information about this Leadership Exploration Series.